Friday, April 24, 2009

Experience Gain in Industrial Training

First of all,i hate programming.Even in class also i'll be blur whenever lecturer taught.But god is really great.For industrial training,I assigned as a Programmer.Just imagine I need to do a work which I hate to do for 60days.hmmm....First day,my host supervisor give briefing about the project that I need to do.When he explain itself,I can see how my training going to be.Lagilah when he ask me to create web portal by my own with another working colleague.The best part is he also dnt knw hw 2 start.I really wana cry n thought wana quit the work.I was thinking almost 30min to start it.My supervisor understand that im so blur n he help me.I wouldnt say he is realy good cox he alwys wl ask me "can do ah?" to me nly and not anther fren.alwys wl cum 2 me n say hs fav word "CAN DO AH".Evryday im gaining new experience in this company.I just pass through 15 days and still got 45 days more.The coding which is alien to me now become my fren dey but not yet bcum my best fren.Hope so in future.But i really mizz my campus frens during this training.Waiting 2 c u grls...mizz u...

2 comments:

Vesshant Visyan said...

you nid to make fren with google first before making friend with coding...wakakakaka.talk with google,it will understand u..trust me

Anonymous said...

i miss you too ka